I hereby declare that pursuant to Article 81 Section 1 of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. z 2019, poz. 1231) I agree the following and free of charge:
- recording and repeated dissemination of my image by means of online transmission through the Internet of a final conference meeting organized by Federazione Autonoma dei Sindacati dei Trasporti (FAST) and
- publishing a video with my image and my name from the above-mentioned meeting by Federazione Autonoma dei Sindacati dei Trasporti (FAST) on the project website entitled «Learning FAST and GREEN»
for promotional, advertising or educational purposes by Federazione Autonoma dei Sindacati dei Trasporti (FAST). This consent is not limited in time or territory and applies to any video material with my participation made during a working meeting.
The image may be used for various forms of electronic image processing, framing and composition, without the obligation to accept the final product, but not in offensive or generally considered unethical forms.
I declare at the same time that the above-mentioned video materials with my participation do not violate my personal rights.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I agree to the processing of my personal data concerning my image, name and surname for the purposes of conducting an online working meeting and public display of video materials from the above-mentioned meeting, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U.2018 poz. 1000) and in accordance with the information clause below.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to a GDPR I hereby inform that:
- the administrator of your personal data is with its registered office in Via Prenestiana, 170, 00176, Rome, Italy
- in matters concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by post to the Beneficiary’s mailing address: Federazione Autonoma dei Sindacati dei Trasporti (FAST)- Via prenestina 170, 00176, Rome, Italy
- your personal data will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1) of the GDPR for the purpose of online transmission of the working meeting organised by Federazione Autonoma dei Sindacati dei Trasporti (FAST) via the Internet and publication of the video material from the meeting by the Beneficiary on the project website;
- your personal data will be processed by Federazione Autonoma dei Sindacati dei Trasporti (FAST) for promotional, advertising or educational purposes throughout the entire period of the activities, and after the completion of the above activities will be stored for the purpose of mandatory archiving of documentation for a period specified in separate regulations;
- with regard to your personal data, decisions will not be made in an automated manner;
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to rectify your personal data,
- the right to demand from the controller to restrict the processing of personal data, subject to the cases referred to in Article 18(2) of the GDPR,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the rules of the GDPR.
Providing your personal data and agreeing to its processing and dissemination is voluntary, and in case of refusal, you will not be able to participate in the conference / working meeting.